Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
just read it. hilarious. cant wait to hear what happens.

·
Registered
247 Posts
OMG thats great!!! THOSE BASTARDS!!!!!! I HOPE THE ARIZONAPARKING GUYS get what they have coming!

·
Registered
379 Posts
That's awesome. I hope that the media picks it up and runs with it and destroys APS. Sometimes the man just need's fightin!

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Holy crap dude! I'd go apesh*t if that happened to me! Its good to see people fighting back. I'll be checking back on that one!

·
Registered
247 Posts
My car got towed out of my girlfriends apartment visitor area about 4 weeks ago in the middle of the night because my sticker was expired... it costed me $150 and $770 worth of damage to BOTH OF THE DOORS from them trying to pry into my car to undo the parking brake... I'm in a lawsuit now with these *******s!! The best part of this is the fact that I've been parking their for weeks on an expired sticker (unknowingly) and just recently they decided that they would be dicks about it...

·
Registered
335 Posts
Long read, but very good topic. Worth the read, as it may help others out, I have issues with the towing company in my area as well.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Good read

Long story but very intersting read. I am sure the momentum is right for the removal of contract when this is all done. It was creative to move the Audi in the garage and I actually own a set of the same dollies. "Dollie man takes the lead...Winner takes all!

·
Registered
353 Posts
That is a prime example of why I live in the Country. I cannot abide by being in a situation like this. Every Homeowners assoc. I have ever heard of has problems. Mostly due to dictatorship of some butt---- having a tiny bit of authority and letting it get to his head.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts