Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So ive read around that it is common for the premium audio system to have two big problem. One is the joy stick breaking easily and secondly the nav disc jamming. Unfortunately my nav disc is jammed and wont work at all. Does anyone know how to unjam it? And my second question is, if i buy a used nav screen unit again does it need to be programmed to my car or is it plug and play?:smashfrea

·
Administrator
13,060 Posts
A replacement is plug and play. A jammed DVD is not something I have dealt with before. Won't it release when you push the button?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A replacement is plug and play. A jammed DVD is not something I have dealt with before. Won't it release when you push the button?
Thats the weird thing! So the Nav worked the first day i bought the car, but then the next day when i hit the nav button it went to a screen that said please insert the disc :smashfrea .
So i popped the little trim off and pushed the button and it just started to make this horrible metal on metal sound and you could hear the disc just stuck in. No clue what to do. Everything else about the whole unit works so id hate to have to replace the whole thing because of a jammed disc. :scared:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts