Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a diagram that ID's the speaker sizes, amp location and wiring for the 300c with the level 2 premium sound system with Nav? Mine's an 06 but I think it's the same as the 05.. I'm getting set to start modding this system and this would be very helpful, thanks.

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
zenhog said:
Anyone have a diagram that ID's the speaker sizes, amp location and wiring for the 300c with the level 2 premium sound system with Nav? Mine's an 06 but I think it's the same as the 05.. I'm getting set to start modding this system and this would be very helpful, thanks.
Hey zen, this is info that cannot be published here but if you'd like to PM your email address to me I can help you out..

·
Registered
16 Posts
HEMEEE said:
Hey zen, this is info that cannot be published here but if you'd like to PM your email address to me I can help you out..
Hemee, if you have that, please PM it to me as well. I have an 05 SRT8 with the BA system in it.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HEMEEE said:
Thanks for "paying it forward" zenhog.. this is what this board is all about! :biggrin:
One good turn deserves another wouldn't you say? :D Thanks for pointing me in that direction in the first place. :wave:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts