Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Thought I would join this forum to meet some cool peeps and get a little help along the way. I own a Black 2006 V8 300C with 22" gangster rims that make her look like a beast. Pic up soon ?

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Welcome and G'Day from the Almost Heaven hills of West Virginia in the US. You'll need four posts before you can share pictures here. Your car sounds like it's a looker. And we have an Aussie forum just for the down-under folk. So check that out.

·
Have to be odd to be No.1
7,943 Posts
Nah i might be quiet now, I'd hate to think i might get down to your level Steve

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey everyone thanks for the welcome. :relaxed: Haha Moparlife the ? was meant be a ! Apologies for the lazy 'text' slang... But yes photos soon.. a few more posts yet apparently..
An Australian forum would be handy thankyou.. I am on the lookout for a few little missing parts for my Girl :laughing:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks. Well I am hoping to find a pair of clear front bumper side marker light covers for my 2006 girl here in Australia, Also a left side indicator light housing as mine is bluetacked on because a clip broke...

·
7,943 Posts
John meant help with anything but that :)
You might have lost a bit of blinker fluid if you lost your blinker surrounds. Could pay to grab a bottle and top it up

·
Premium Member
4,719 Posts
Daryl has a cracked indicator lens which filled up with water and he thinks it's losing blinker fluid. ::crying::

Also you'll need stelth globes with clear lenses.

·
7,943 Posts
There is all sorts of juices you need for your car and then you mention the word micky. That juice might be a topic for another forum. Hay John have you searched online for it? :)

·
Premium Member
4,719 Posts
I thought for a sec JD might have hijacked your account with so many posts while you were driving, but then I read it.... nah, JD has better manners than to type that.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts