Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Sure has Daryl, Its amazing what two more cylinders can do, really getting the hang of it now its only been 3 years.

Good teachers lol....:nerd:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Hey guys sorry Im not on here every day... thanks for the link it worked and Ive subscribed. I do have a good question for you all.... ok so I have my headlights on - I press my figlights button, the green dashlight comes on the left side of the dash... I press it again and ab orange symbol very similar but facing the opposite way is on the right. I can also have my highbeams on with the fogs staying on.... hmmm the manual says they wont come on with highbeams... I want to know what the orange light is as its not in the manual....

·
Have to be odd to be No.1
7,943 Posts
Did you say that your going to look at your rear and then tried to post a pic of it up and it was to big. Oh dear

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Yeh.... when we bought the rims they had a good deal with tyres...but we totally forgot about the pressure sensors.... Ive read its better to just leave the dash warnings as they are instead of playing with trying to disable it...is that right?..

·
Premium Member
4,719 Posts
geez, won't the place you bought them put the sensors back for you for free? They should know about these things before putting the new tyres on.

41 - 60 of 63 Posts