Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 331 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well actually there is still a small problem to overcome (well I hope its small).
But certainly certain functions now work that never did before.
Go home - View Map -Where to etc all work now.

The small problem I was mentioning is that the "Find Address" that just gave a green tick at the bottom of the screen now opens another screen, but it opens the screen saying no data available.
So I assume there is a file(s) missing that it needs to populate the field.
Also other screens have no appeared that were not there before with a big green half circle in the top right waiting for voice inputs.

I have poured so such time into this lately I will take a break for a few days before trying to fix the no data available screen, or maybe even Tanbam or someone might know the answer.

Hopefully anyway this won't be too big a hurdle to overcome and we can start having all the cars working. Shame really cause I think I'll miss Geoff whining about it :)

Reactions: Yellow Toy

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Me whining omg Daryl Iam sure your thinking of Steve ,whoops I mean that bloke that has no name!!! AKS Piggy and there will be a reason that we should all be so thankful too you personally and contribute towards any cost you have made in the name of shutting both Steve and my self up or shut us down might be a better way of putting it. I think that Chrysler or garmin should be paying you a shit load of $$$$$$$$$$$ for the work that you have done for them. Thanks so much and I look forward to chatting to you agin on the phone as ,we both agreed that we will not share this information with that guy that has no name!! AKA what is his name??
Cheers and thanks
Geoff

·
Premium Member
4,721 Posts
as ,we both agreed that we will not share this information with that guy that has no name!! AKA what is his name??
Well if it's not Silver06Hemic you mean.... then lets see if any of you blokes still have drivers licenses by the end of the week after I make a few phone calls.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Geoff no need to do that, but if you think its necessary to show your loyalty to Daryl who am I to stand in the way ha ha !!!
Im only new to this 3 some you guys have going lol.
But with out you guys a lot of us would still be scratching our heads.

·
Premium Member
4,721 Posts
wtf is this 'taking a break' sh!t Daryl? You had a bloke with cancer crawling under the dash and ripping the SatNav out taking photos of the connector plugs and wiring harness ffs!!!! You think you're entitled to a friggin break????? Spare me days. lol.

Good work by the way, you've done good. ;)

·
Premium Member
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alright alright, you made a good point. I was just thinking you don't have to do the nudie run cause you said if Chrysler fix it and not if it gets fixed. What a shame

·
Premium Member
4,721 Posts
Sorry, I didn't realise you were so looking forward to it. Maybe you should send the files to Chrysler with an instruction sheet and they can take the credit for it. Then I'd have no choice.

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
Following......

·
Premium Member
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I put the ASR files etc on this morning. Doesn't work for me. :(
I could have told you that Steve and saved you the hassle.

·
Premium Member
4,721 Posts
Well 'could have' certainly goes hand in hand there with 'didn't'. Why should it not work on mine like it does on yours?

·
Premium Member
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If it was just the ASR files needed I would have had it working months ago

·
Premium Member
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The UK voice file

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Well if it's not Silver06Hemic you mean.... then lets see if any of you blokes still have drivers licenses by the end of the week after I make a few phone calls.
who has a license and what are they?? :smashfrea:smashfrea:arms::arms:
Cheers
Geoff

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Geoff no need to do that, but if you think its necessary to show your loyalty to Daryl who am I to stand in the way ha ha !!!
Im only new to this 3 some you guys have going lol.
But with out you guys a lot of us would still be scratching our heads.
it is great to have nice friends and your welcome there is nothing like a group hug haha!!
Cheers
Geoff:):yeah:

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Sorry, I didn't realise you were so looking forward to it. Maybe you should send the files to Chrysler with an instruction sheet and they can take the credit for it. Then I'd have no choice.
Don't you dare give them SFA just make them pay for it as you have done the hard yards and deserve the bonus that should come from this.

Cheers and lets hope it is not too cold fro the nudie run or no one will get any thrills lol.
Cheers
Geoff AKA Have a Name !!:pat:

1 - 20 of 331 Posts