Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day everyone from Downunder.

If it was possible I would have my 300C parked in my driveway now, unfortunately the 300C is not due for release in Australia until late 2005.

I have placed my order and I am not the first one to do so with my Dealer, Brighton Chrysler Jeep, here in Melbourne. They have really looked after me to date and I am looking forward to a long and fruitful relationship with them.

This is a great forum from so many perspectives, not the least of which is the respect that members have for each other's opinion, the quantity & quality of 300C information and what it must be doing for Chrysler in promoting the aura which surrounds a great product.

I have been a long term GM customer but that is coming to an end once the 300C is delivered.

Current Stable:

Holden Calais International (1 of 400 built) Supercharged 3.8 V6
Audi TT Coupe (2WD)
1975 Harley Electraglide

·
Registered
477 Posts
Hemi57 said:
G'day everyone from Downunder.

If it was possible I would have my 300C parked in my driveway now, unfortunately the 300C is not due for release in Australia until late 2005.

I have placed my order and I am not the first one to do so with my Dealer, Brighton Chrysler Jeep, here in Melbourne. They have really looked after me to date and I am looking forward to a long and fruitful relationship with them.

This is a great forum from so many perspectives, not the least of which is the respect that members have for each other's opinion, the quantity & quality of 300C information and what it must be doing for Chrysler in promoting the aura which surrounds a great product.

I have been a long term GM customer but that is coming to an end once the 300C is delivered.

Current Stable:

Holden Calais International (1 of 400 built) Supercharged 3.8 V6
Audi TT Coupe (2WD)
1975 Harley Electraglide
getting a little warm down under is it?? :p

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
James, yep sure is. Today is forecast for mid to high 90's (35 degrees C), but here in Melbourne it is very changable, we might need to turn on the central heating on in a few days, :rolleyes: , who knows?

·
Registered
665 Posts
What color "C" did you order? I just took delivery of my base 300 in Cool Vanilla on 12/6.

·
Registered
477 Posts
gossame1 said:
What color "C" did you order? I just took delivery of my base 300 in Cool Vanilla on 12/6.
well im one of, apparently, a few that didnt order my C (loaded, jade color) they had just off loaded it and was prepping to put on the show room. car was made may 5, and i bought it may 22. :p

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
gossame1 said:
Well gossame1, my preference is for Silver, to match my wife's Audi, however because it will be a long time before it is produced I have a lot of opportunity to change my mind. I am planning to be in the US again in April/May 05 and will be taking a long hard look at the different colours on 300's and may change my mind then. I must admit that I do like to Cool Vanilla.

My dealer reckons that the other 4 orders they are holding have no colour preference stated yet.

Hey James Jefferson, I was right, the temperature did reach 100 degree F that day and yesterday it only reached about 63 degrees F. Had the heating on.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Hemi57 said:
Well gossame1, my preference is for Silver, to match my wife's Audi, however because it will be a long time before it is produced I have a lot of opportunity to change my mind. I am planning to be in the US again in April/May 05 and will be taking a long hard look at the different colours on 300's and may change my mind then. I must admit that I do like to Cool Vanilla.

My dealer reckons that the other 4 orders they are holding have no colour preference stated yet.

Hey James Jefferson, I was right, the temperature did reach 100 degree F that day and yesterday it only reached about 63 degrees F. Had the heating on.
lol :eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts