Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
question i have a 2005 300c fully loaded with nav, my rear view mirror is auto dim, and my driver side mirror is auto dim.. but my passenger side mirror isnt... is this normal, or do u think it has been replaced?

Brandon

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
that's the way mine is. i bought mine brand new. chrysler's infinite wisdom. ????????????????????

·
Registered
237 Posts
on mine both dim. Its an 07, if their is a diferance

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
question i have a 2005 300c fully loaded with nav, my rear view mirror is auto dim, and my driver side mirror is auto dim.. but my passenger side mirror isnt... is this normal, or do u think it has been replaced?

Brandon
Auto-dim passenger mirror was part of an option package in '07. I don't know about earlier years and don't remember which package, but mine doesn't have it. Yours is probably normal.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sweet thanks..

07 mirror any different then the 05? like size and swapability... lolol think im gonna have to find me one if it can swap over.

Brandon

·
Super Moderator
5,077 Posts
on the 07 it was the Luxury Group 2 option. You may have have the wiring harness in the door on the older ones( lol 1 or 2 years-ancient).

·
Super Moderator
5,077 Posts
on the 07 it was the Luxury Group 2 option. You may have have the wiring harness in the door on the older ones( lol 1 or 2 years-ancient).
That would be may not have

·
Super Moderator
5,077 Posts
Correct-Earlier models did not come with that option

·
Registered
379 Posts
Autodim mirror are starting to fail,

the cloud out and get like snowflake like cyrstals in the glass
I can attest to this, and the stealership (and even the internet sites) want like...$350 for a replacement unit. I intend to go to a junkyard and find one there for the $20 replacement.

·
Registered
666 Posts
I thought the same thing, no problem i get one a junk yard

not as easy as you think, I cant seem to find one, had bids on eaby

·
Registered
734 Posts
08 fully loaded SRT8 and no passenger side dim mirror...

I do know that the 300c had both of them, but SRT only came with just the rear and driver side mirror dimmed

·
Registered
222 Posts

Brandon
NO IT ITS absolutley normal the only dim ones are the middle one and the one on the left door it has a rubber edge around which the passanger door doesnt thats the way its done in all european cars

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
If your mirrors are properly adjusted there should be no need to have the passenger mirror auto dim. It's only used for headlights coming up behind you and it's unlikely you'd ever have a problem getting flashed on that side. Jeez, you'd have to have it completely turned inwards.

Bernie

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts