Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all the guys that have installed after market head units in their 300's,,,,
have you lost the auto seat back function on the evic,,, mine worked before I installed the Avic HD3 but now,, not working,,, allows me to select it,, but no movement,,, any ideas,,, (have lost several other funtions but thats to do with the original head unit)

smitty

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Not sure on that one smitty, but AFAIK if you have the seat memory set more than 75% of the way backwards, the easy exit function will not operate.
It's to do with preventing rear passengers from getting squished. (I know, there's still lots of room :pat: )

If the battery was disconnected during radio fitment, the memory seat module may have lost note of the horizontal stops. Try moving the seat all the way forward until it stops, & then right to the back.

Cheers
Phil

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Mine still works when on my GF's setting but my seat is too far back so I get no auto out :)

·
Registered
633 Posts
Mine still works when on my GF's setting but my seat is too far back so I get no auto out :)

Same with mine.

I wll have a look at it for the smithy this week.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanx guys for the posts,,, knew i could find some answers here,,, your all legends,,, ta troy,,
smitty

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not sure on that one smitty, but AFAIK if you have the seat memory set more than 75% of the way backwards, the easy exit function will not operate.
It's to do with preventing rear passengers from getting squished. (I know, there's still lots of room :pat: )

If the battery was disconnected during radio fitment, the memory seat module may have lost note of the horizontal stops. Try moving the seat all the way forward until it stops, & then right to the back.

Cheers
Phil
thanx for the advice,,, worked perfectly,,, good job man,,,:fing02:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts