Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

All the rest were ricers: not much chop really. More car talent at a 300C meet and greet....

One from another show I went to on the weekend:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hey NVS300,

That girl in the stormtrooper outfit is cool...was that from Supanova on the weekend? That's a pretty cool show :)

With regards to AustoSalon, I was thinking of entering but in the end didn't bother because of exactly what you saw there...not enough real cars!

I think the All Chrysler Day in November is the next good show here in Sydney...

Cheers,
Paulo

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Hey NVS300,

That girl in the stormtrooper outfit is cool...was that from Supanova on the weekend? That's a pretty cool show :)

With regards to AustoSalon, I was thinking of entering but in the end didn't bother because of exactly what you saw there...not enough real cars!

I think the All Chrysler Day in November is the next good show here in Sydney...

Cheers,
Paulo

mmmm

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Hey NVS300,

Cheers,
Paulo
Yep, SupaNova. R2D2 builders club was cool! Steve - you shold contact these guys: possible new market with performance chips for R2D2....LMAO!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts