Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What up peoples!!
I'm new to the forum. Just needed a lil help. I just installed an after market sound system in my 2015 300S. I started by playing my music from my phone through a bluetooth connection with the car radio. But, being some what of an audiophile, I know that having a wired connection will always sound better than bluetooth. So I purchased a 35 dollar AUX cord with gold plated ends. It had a straight connection on one end and a 90 degree connection on the other end. Sounded fuc**** great. After about 2 weeks of use the AUX port just stopped working properly. The connection with the phone and the radio would go in and out and the only way it would work is if I put pressure on top of the cord connection. Is anyone else having this problem and if so, how do I fix it. I'm a DIY kinda guy so I'd rather not be without my car for a month for someone else to fix it. Help me y'all. Please n thank you!!!!

·
Registered
616 Posts
With an intermittent issue like that it sure sounds like either a bad cord or bad port. Try a different cord; if works then that’s the issue. If not, then something with the port. But before you start tearing apart the center console, double check with someone else’s phone. Phone ports do go bad too, especially Apple’s lightning connector if used a number of times each day for a long time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts