Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which unit do you think is better? Pros, Cons? Please list any info if you have any.. thanks!!

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
We sell them both. The avic n-1 has yellow page phone # search...if you only know #, it will guide you. It also is a single din flip version, not as stock looking as the 2454. Both are touch-screen, both have front/rear/sub pre-outs. Both are 6.5" screens. Both have voice guidance. The 2454 has 2 disc inserts, 1 for cd, 1 for nav or dvd. The n-1 has xm capabilities.
If you have a double-din dash(my wife has the new Expedition) then the 2454 looks factory as we have in her Expe.
That's a few comparisions...BTW I'm stuck in Las Vegas @ CES and both are being replaced this year.
I'm going to post a profile on the new when I get back to Daytona.
Hope this helps and if any more questions, I'll do my best to answer.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey Wes what's goin on? Im gettin a 300 touring with no nav or sound group options installed. Will the Eclipse AVN2454 fit in my dash? Good looks.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Play on Playa said:
Hey Wes what's goin on? Im gettin a 300 touring with no nav or sound group options installed. Will the Eclipse AVN2454 fit in my dash? Good looks.
With a little custom work, yes. But hold out for the AVN5435...it's better and has a stronger voltage output.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Play on Playa said:
A little custom work like what per say?
Someone with a little fabrication with glass and possibly filler and plastic paint. Any good custom audio shop should be able to do the entire install in less than a full day.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Whats the price? And is this the unit with nav or is it the unit that has a built in hard drive?

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
300Con23s said:
Whats the price? And is this the unit with nav or is it the unit that has a built in hard drive?
This unit has 2 drives like the 2454. But it has better graphocs as well as a 5 volt output. The top drive is for cd's and the bottom for nav or dvd's.
We will sell them for $1999... or 500. less than the 2454.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts