Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
19,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was a great start to my Wednesday, 3/15/17:

Guy in a Phord F150 ran a light and it was just my lucky day.

What it used to look like:

·
Have to be odd to be No.1
7,943 Posts
I'll never understand why people blatantly run lights, I'm guessing you must be OK Michael.
To have that happen to you again is just incredible. So Sorry to see that

·
Administrator
19,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Defecation occurs, my friend. Yes, twice in two years is two times too many, IMHO. I still miss that other truck!

I'm a bit sore but I'll survive. I'm just righteously pissed off.

·
Premium Member
4,719 Posts
I was in Annandale (Sydney) yesterday. Lots of Italian pizzerias and the like.... and more Fiat Pops than I've ever seen in one place. It was.... sickening. lol. I used to wonder who on earth would buy such a thing, now I know. I suspect there's only 3 others they've sold in the rest of the country.

·
Administrator
19,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow, thats a nasty crunch........no whiplash?

Whats lucky is that you dont drive a Fiat 500!
No real soreness in the neck. But there are a few sore spots this afternoon.

This is why I drive BIG trucks. No one pays attention to the road around here anymore.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Oh man...that sucks major ass. Worse that it's happened before but glad you are ok

·
Registered
479 Posts
Take him to court for the reduced value of the truck. Your insurance will only pay 70% of the depreciated amount of the vehicle if totalled. That lost 30% sucks and is not right.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Administrator
19,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The insurance adjuster called today. The truck will be written off as a total loss. The front third of the passenger side frame was bent quite badly, with a total deflection at the end of almost ten inches.

Now the valuation negotiations start. Crap....

·
Have to be odd to be No.1
7,943 Posts
He probably thinks being in something so big he didn't have to worry but as he discovered yours is as big as his.
That really didn't sound right

·
Premium Member
6,049 Posts
Seriously Michael?! Wow... Glad to hear you are ok pal. I think I'm going to send you a flashing orange light for your roof for Christmas this year... Brutal... Sorry to hear this bud.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
19,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
LOL...given how they drive around here, maybe my next vehicle should be an M1 Abrams tank. ;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts