Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Have to be odd to be No.1
7,943 Posts
Can you imagine how a buzz box would have looked like.
Not sure what is like over there but the roads are full of buzz boxes over here

·
Administrator
19,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Same here. Small, economical, slow boxes...with inattentive drivers piloting them.

·
Premium Member
5,018 Posts
Crap just saw this. Think my heart broke. You are ok though( for the most part). Hope that beauty comes back to life as good as before!!

·
Administrator
19,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I was never right in the head, Bob. You know that... ;)

Yeah, it sucks but it'll be over soon. Negotiations with the insurance company start soon on valuation.

I went and stripped off the accessories that survived, my license plates, emptied out the cab, pulled the truck box, swapped out the wheels and tires and went my merry way.

Hopefully by the end of next week I can get serious about shopping for a new one.

·
Administrator
19,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I went out today to remove the last of my accessories that survived the accident and pulled the wheels and tires off. I had a set of takeoffs to put on the truck, which the insurance company insist I do. OK...fine!

In the cold hard light of day, the truck looks even worse! This is what 10" of frame deflection looks like:

So, other than the upcoming valuation yelling and screaming, this is done and soon I can get serious about the new truck shopping.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts