Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at put Pirelli Scorpions 265/35/22 on my 300 Limited AWD, but can't seem to find the wheel that works. Spoke w/ local dealer and the offset is really high and they don't know of the exact offset. Does anyone know without making modifications to vehicle? The wheels they I want to put on are 22x9.5 I understand the difference in the AWD and the other 300 models is they extended the axle, but didn't change the wheel well. Help!

AK300

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
what wheels are you wanting to get ? we have done a few awds... no fitment issues at all . the fitment is the same as a 06 mustang
22" by 9.5 " with a 35mm offset

t

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AWD Fitment

I would like to put the Dropstars DS02. Again, my concern is when I make a turn will I get rubbing. Also, with the 35mm offset is this a flush look?

tommyz said:
what wheels are you wanting to get ? we have done a few awds... no fitment issues at all . the fitment is the same as a 06 mustang

t

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
AK300 said:
I would like to put the Dropstars DS02. Again, my concern is when I make a turn will I get rubbing. Also, with the 35mm offset is this a flush look?

yes its flush i think we also did one with a 38mm offest and that was even a better fit .
no rubbing at all at anytime...and this awd was driven by a local street racer ( 300cAWd )
i cannot help you with fitment/price of the dropstar wheels but i can with wheels at:

www.wtwcorp.com
and lexani.com ,asanti.com

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
22" AWD Fit

Thanks for the info. I will see if maybe I can try a wheel of the same size before I invest my monies.
:)
tommyz said:
yes its flush i think we also did one with a 38mm offest and that was even a better fit .
no rubbing at all at anytime...and this awd was driven by a local street racer ( 300cAWd )
i cannot help you with fitment/price of the dropstar wheels but i can with wheels at:

www.wtwcorp.com

·
Registered
61 Posts
tommyz said:

t
you emailed me about a month ago with some suggestion on AWD rims for my 300 c hemi..do the TIS 01 fit?..email me with more rims please//good look

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
22" AWD Fit

I went to your site and was wondering which wheels had you put on the AWD. I'm in AK...do you offer packages that you ship?

AK300

tommyz said:

www.wtwcorp.com

·
Banned
88 Posts
AK300,

I see that 1010tires could get you those DropStar Wheels, only problem is that they don't make a wheel in your bolt pattern with a high enough offset for your AWD. In 22" 5-115 they only make it with a +18 offset. Sorry buddy.

AK300 said:

·
Registered
61 Posts
i am putting the dropsars 02 on tues..i belive it was a 35 offset for my AWD..2800 with tires and everything

1 - 9 of 9 Posts