Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO IM DRIVING ALONG TRYING TO GET TH ELAST MINUTE XMAS SHOPPING DONE LAST NIGHT AND A GUY PULLS ALONG SIDE ME IN A BLUE 300C WAGON , WITH AWD STICKERS...I HAVE SEEN THE 300C TOURING WAGON IN PICTURES BUT NOT IN REAL LIFE..I WAS THINKING OF PUTTING A MAGNUM FRONT CLIP ON MY CAR FOR SEMA , BUT NEVER GOT TO IT, SO I KNEW THEY WERE INTERCHANGABLE. Anyways...IT EVEN HAD 300C BUMPERS ON THE REAR WHICH I THOUGHT WOULDNT FIT , BUT THE CHROME LOOKED GOOD UNDER THOSE TAILIGHTS...AND DUAL EXHAUST..

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
BE VAARWY CAREFUL...

·
Registered
629 Posts
I miss living in Detroit and seeing all those "ghost cars" that didn't exist yet wandering the highways. I wonder if this means we will be getting a 300 Touring (wagon) here? I for one would love that.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Not sure how true this is, but a good friends dad works at the Chrysler HQ in Auburn Hills. He says that there will be a magnum with the 300 front and rear as an option. I always look for the manufacture plates when I see a car and im not quite sure about it, usually it’s a sneak peek that we do get quite often here in the motor city.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts