1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
549 Posts
OHHHH MYYYYYY GODDDDDDD! That looks like 4 x 4!! ALL it needs now is the snorkel exhaust! Why would they do that?!?

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
That can't be real, I saw the Magnum at my sister's neighbor, it looks bone stock, no way to tell it is an AWD, why should the C be any different.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Projekt 300C said:
I tried to post the pic but it said the file was too big, for the computer heads, how do you go about making a .jpeg file smaller?
Sometimes resaving the file with a different file format will shrink the file size.
I saved the file to my hard drive and opened it with MS Paint and saved it as a GIF. It reduced the file size from 317kb to 68kb.

You can also post the image directly from Ebay like this.

Attachments

·
Registered
354 Posts
II kings 9:20 said:
That can't be real, I saw the Magnum at my sister's neighbor, it looks bone stock, no way to tell it is an AWD, why should the C be any different.
I thought this one was bad....who knows, maybe some are higher than others.............think I am gonna try and get an srt 8 now...........

Attachments

·
Premium Member
829 Posts
You could probably fit some nice 28" wheels on there - eek!:eek:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Yup it's real fellas. I got my 330C AWD last week and it is a lot higher off the ground then my first 300c RWD. I'm now wondering if getting a 1.6" drop pro kit is enough.

·
Registered
354 Posts
turbohips said:
Yup it's real fellas. I got my 300C AWD last week and it is a lot higher off the ground then my first 300c RWD. I'm now wondering if getting a 1.6" drop pro kit is enough.
Has anyone confirmed with Chrysler or a mechanic that it is even feasible to put lowering springs on the AWD. I know it is possible, but will it do any harm? There must be a reason why the car is much higher than the RWD.

·
Registered
336 Posts
It's higher to facilitate ground clearance for one thing...3 inches of ground clearance negates the effectiveness of AWD as no car is good when it is plowing snow. Also, the hubs and brakes are different hardware and mounted differently on the spindles...The front axles are "driven" requiring more hardware....I don't know if you could get a full 1.6" drop on this car physically. There is good and bad in everything. Chances are you are willing to accept the grand canyon gap if you want AWD.

·
Registered
134 Posts
JonW said:
You could probably fit some nice 28" wheels on there - eek!:eek:

I was going to say something to that effect. Imagine the possibilities..

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
I tried to post the pic but it said the file was too big, for the computer heads, how do you go about making a .jpeg file smaller?
If you have WinXP you should be able to right-click the photo then choose "resize" from the drop down menu, which will then provide several options, including custom parameters. The choice that works well for these purposes is the "handheld" size, but experiment and find what works for you. This method of resizing may work with some of the versions of Win2000 as well.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for all the jpeg advice, now with this wheel gap size I don't know what to do: AWD or RWD? I need help. Visual presentation is important for me.
Anyone with an AWD try to lower it? PIcs?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Projekt 300C said:
Thanks for all the jpeg advice, now with this wheel gap size I don't know what to do: AWD or RWD? I need help. Visual presentation is important for me.
Anyone with an AWD try to lower it? PIcs?
I have your answer...............SRT-8

1 - 20 of 22 Posts