Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got hold of a AWD 300c. ive been really wanting one for awhile just because I love the fact its AWD and has the Hemi. It is my second 300 ive owned,my first which was limited 3.5 v6. I currently have a k&n intake, Flowmaster exhaust,22 american racing rims(not the set i plan on keeping) , and thanks to this forum i found coilovers that werent crazy priced. I contacted Circuit Motorsports and they hooked me up with the BCR coilovers for the AWD 300's. Got my buddys 2gether and we installed them. Ive owned many types of coilovers on many types of cars and i have to say this is one the best ive ever owned! I got the height i want and the ride is great! If you have a AWD 300c hope is not lost if your looking to be slammed! So here are some pics lets hear some feedback! like dislike?

Thanks 300cforums and Circuit Motorsports!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks good! Can you post more pics? Also how do you like the coilovers? Im going to get the same ones for my AWD.

i will def have more pics this weekend and the coilovers are great!! the best buy for an AWD 300c suspention hands down! i would not go any other route but these bad boys

·
Registered
688 Posts
Looks good, though the wheels look a bit wide. What offset are they (for other AWD owners out there)?

·
Registered
27 Posts
nice. How much do these run costwise (the site is down) and how was the install?

Thinking of doing this and getting the ride height similar to what a RWD 300C is.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nice. How much do these run costwise (the site is down) and how was the install?

Thinking of doing this and getting the ride height similar to what a RWD 300C is.

you can pm circut motorsports through here or email them at there website for a quote...ive installed coilovers on a 350z, 06 si, rsx, 240sx,rwd 300C and a few others and i have to say it was challenging...i spent an hour just trying to figure out where to start, then i called my buddy who just got out of tech school and he knew exactly what to do..on the front, the rear was a bit harder because there is so much that has to come off..we didnt have a lift either so that could have been why it was more difficult...I would reccomend taking them to a shop if you dont have some one that has experience with awd suspention.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts