Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
mmmmm127 said:
wifes new AWD hemi is here.....
Where are you located? How the hell did it get there that fast?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Congrats!

My AWD C is scheduled to be built TODAY (the 4th) and shipped on the 5th (seems quick?!?).

I ordered mine on Nov 10th during the early AM hours. It'll take over a week to get here (Connecticut) by train/truck(s) - so I’m looking at... the week of the 24th!?

I was told mine was held-back *possibly* due to the options I selected: cool vanilla, moon roof, soundgroupII/NAV, Bluetooth, HIDs and Sirius. No protection, cold weather or smoker’s package for me! :D How does your configuration compare?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I ordered a silver 300C AWD with every available option except block heater on Nov 22nd and got it Dec 21st. Had the E&G mesh installed on the 23rd. I live around Chicago. I love the car but will put on new wheels in the spring, the aluminium ones just don't do it for me.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I ordered one in nov 23. It just arrived in benicia, ca waiting for delivery to dealer. I should be getting it by next week.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dta316 said:
Congrats!

My AWD C is scheduled to be built TODAY (the 4th) and shipped on the 5th (seems quick?!?).

I ordered mine on Nov 10th during the early AM hours. It'll take over a week to get here (Connecticut) by train/truck(s) - so I’m looking at... the week of the 24th!?

I was told mine was held-back *possibly* due to the options I selected: cool vanilla, moon roof, soundgroupII/NAV, Bluetooth, HIDs and Sirius. No protection, cold weather or smoker’s package for me! :D How does your configuration compare?
Midnight Blue AWD 300C, navigation, protection package, regular sunroof, calif walnut, and no other idiosyncrasies other than dark grey carpeting and light grey seating; living in Ontario, and I am told by wifey ordered approx 7th Nov not the 11th as stated, so approx 8 weeks.

Also not sure if Tyre Monitoring is included (has the 18" self seal tyres) and the new chrome wheels (broad double spoke effect) on the AWD models look very nice (again may be due to the darker colour which IMHO does enhance the chrome).

She is considering under body sealing...does anyone feel this isn't necessary in a modern car??

·
Registered
81 Posts
"living in Ontario and ordered approx 7th Nov (not the 11th)"

...that makes me feel better, thanks for the follow up :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
i live in NYState - i ordered my AWD on November 8th the first day for chrysler taking orders on AWD's

talked to my dealer today - they are just now building it - but looks like if the railroad cooperates, i might get it by the end of the month!

ordered cool vanilla with most options - no bluetooth,smokers pkg, or block heater

can't come soon enough for me! we are having 6-8 inches of the white stuff between today and tomorrow :(

nancy

ps. found out today my car will probably ship by 1-18
WOO HOO!!! :eek:

·
Registered
138 Posts
i have been in the order status for a 300c since july 23. when the awd was available, i changed my order to awd. i did not expect it to be here sooner. anyway it's not in my garage yet so i have nothing yet. dealer may chose to deny my ff discount and i will not get the car for any amount over what we agreed upon.

·
Registered
81 Posts
My dealer just called to tell me that it's Michigan-bound. It'll then be put on the train to NY where it will be trailered to CT. :D

Looks like ill have it in the driveway in a few weeks.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Well you guys might not like my story. Ordered and received my first 300C back in Nov. and totaled it three weeks later. Was told that a new one will come in in two months if I ordered now. Some guy who ordered a full option 300C AWD couldn't get financed so I picked it up three days after my accident.

·
Registered
76 Posts
can you top this!!!

I order my 300c AWD loaded except block heater on 11/17,the dealer caller me on 12/9 and said it's here,so I sold my daily driver on 12/10 and then went to the dealer to pick up my car.I get there and they forgot the moonroof. F#$6ing dealer tried to get me to agree on an aftermarket one,I said NOWAY!!! I told him to reorder it.now I don't have a car(no big deal I was out of the country till 1/07) so I called today,and was told it's in BX he said "maybe some time in late FEB" now I got to pull out my 71 grand prix from storage and drive it or go buy a piece of junk till it comes in.

·
Registered
11 Posts
300 c awd

I ordered mine on nov 7 04 and the dealer cannot tell me when i am going to get the car they said they have 3 on order the onlt options i ordered were the sunnroof, high intensity headllights and sound group. i hope it comes soon i am getting tired of waiting :cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts