Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been reading around in the forums for a while and noticed that eibach apparently had a lowering kit in the works for us stepkid AWD owners, but I haven't seen anything definitive so I decided to get it straight from the horse's mouth and called eibach headquarters. I was just told that "Late June or sooner" was when we'd see the 2005 300C AWD eibach lower springs. They didn't yet have a part number in the system.

So, I guess they're worth waiting for. To think, I *almost* took a $10,000 hit and just traded my 2-month-old 300C AWD with 2000 miles to get an identically equipped RWD version - I hate the stock wheels and cavernous "where's the flood" wheel well gap THAT MUCH.) As to why I even picked up the AWD in the first place? Well back when I bought it in early january, 300C's were very scarce at the dealerships around here, and when the color I wanted (black) with all the options I wanted suddenly appeared at a dealership as someone else's special order that fell through, I test drove it and was just so happy with it that in all honesty I didn't even pay much attention to the wheels or really notice the wheel well gap until I'd gotten it home.

-AWD_BLUES

"I got the blues... the AWD wheelwell-gap "where's the flood?" blues..."

·
Registered
332 Posts
AWD_BLUES,

Welcome to the forum bud, i am in the same seat as you.
I called eibach many weeks ago, they told me 3rd week of may, so i guess they shifted the days. I dont even think they will have it ready by june either, its just one of those dumb estimates. I spoke with a technician and now they are saying june, my imagination is its gonna be a lot longer than that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts