Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't see much if anything for us AWD owners but after several weeks of sizing different tires and wheels, I purchased a new set for my 2013 JV Luxury to give it the extra sizzle. Who else has done anything on tires? Would love to see what's out there so post what you have done and lets compare notes.

I now use 235/55/19 Blizzaks on the stock wheels in the winter (just took them off for the year) and I run a staggered set of aftermarket 20 x 8.5's on the front and 20 x 10's on the rear with 275/40/20's all around for a great look in the warmer months. The poke was more that what I initially wanted but as the second season of having them on, the more i appreciate the filled in look. Offset was the key, and after several tries, I think I figured it out. Let me check my notes before I mention what the offset is but the setup is really killer. Looking for some more pictures of others so don't be shy! Let's see what others are up to this year!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Nice....

·
Administrator
19,734 Posts
No worries. Staff just moves threads and posts around arbitrarily for no good reason. ;)

Actually, we try to be consistent with respects to having threads in their relevant section.

The AWD tire and wheel fitment issue is not just a 2nd Generation discussion item and your thread (nice wheels by the way!) is relevant to all performance wheel and tires discussions, especially with respects to the AWD owners.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I don't see much if anything for us AWD owners but after several weeks of sizing different tires and wheels, I purchased a new set for my 2013 JV Luxury to give it the extra sizzle. Who else has done anything on tires? Would love to see what's out there so post what you have done and lets compare notes.

I now use 235/55/19 Blizzaks on the stock wheels in the winter (just took them off for the year) and I run a staggered set of aftermarket 20 x 8.5's on the front and 20 x 10's on the rear with 275/40/20's all around for a great look in the warmer months. The poke was more that what I initially wanted but as the second season of having them on, the more i appreciate the filled in look. Offset was the key, and after several tries, I think I figured it out. Let me check my notes before I mention what the offset is but the setup is really killer. Looking for some more pictures of others so don't be shy! Let's see what others are up to this year!!
Would you be able to confirm the offset? I know its been some time but was hoping you saved the notes on your purchase.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts