Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What The F ? Chrysler Thinks We Are Stupid!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered a 300c Cool Vanilla; Nav and Sound GroupII; Sunroof; HID; U-Connect; Serius; Dark Slate- Medium Slate;
Called Chrysler Customer (I don't know anything I just work here) Service. I was trying to find out how long the orders are backed up. Particularly those with sunroofs. The answer I got was "Gee I don't know".:rolleyes:Then I asked him to find out. After a 10 minute hold the answer I got was "Gee I don't know they are not telling us anything they are having problems from the sunroof suppliers and the units that are being placed now are being built in the order they are being received.":rolleyes:I asked well how many orders are currently placed with sunroofs. Answer I got was "Gee I don't know" Give me a break you mean to tell me you have computers controlling robots that are building these cars but don't have computers keeping track of how many orders are being placed. Someone has to have access to this information. Then I asked how many sunroofs are being built weekly? Surprisingly, Answer I got "Gee I don't Know" :rolleyes:Same as above, someone has to have access to this information. WHY CAN'T CHRYSLER GIVE US AN ESTIMATE OF HOW LONG THIS WILL GO ON FOR? THIS IS BS
I would be willing to bet some executives over at Chrysler have employees of some type that read this forum to get feedback about clients that have either purchased or thinking about purchasing their product. if you are a representative from Chrysler reading this, Guess what this client is very unhappy with the treatment he is receiving from Chrysler. If the order will take 12 months then tell me that. Don't be afraid to tell me the truth, because it may turn me away to an E500. The time frame would not turn me away;it would be the skeptical instinct that something isn't right with the production of the car, that would turn me away and I am afraid this is the case. This is a multi-billion dollar business. Don't blame it on the sunroof supplier, after all they were chosen by Chrysler.
Heard Snoop Dog has contacted CEO of Chrysler for a 300c. You think Snoop Dog will wait 16+ weeks for his 300c.
We all have to keep calling Chrysler Demanding Answers to What is the Problem?
Oh, If you are reading this and work for Chrysler report to your Boss that they have failed 3 laws of business:
(1) Don't plan on underpromising and over delivering if it is not possible
(2) When you are in a hole stop digging!
(3) Never underestimate the intelligence of your clients

·
Registered
110 Posts
Shaggy, shouldn't these questions be addressed by the dealer? They are the ones who will be selling the car and are motivated to give service for the sale. Granted, they will probably not be able to answer any better than D-C, but you can at least make them feel more like they will loose the sale to another dealer, if they don't at least try to answer. You can have the dealer G. Mgr. contact the Factory Zone Rep w/questions.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Unfortunately customer service reps in all large companies are often the last to know,
it’s funny that they are the first line of defense too. From my experience they also
are staffed in a revolving door style. Aka short term stays… they get burned out from
the customers. The good ones hopefully get moved up to 2nd level type support.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
shaggy said:
Heard Snoop Dog has contacted CEO of Chrysler for a 300c. You think Snoop Dog will wait 16+ weeks for his 300c.
And he will probably get the car 'gratis' from the DCX marketing budget.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts