Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone! Just sold my 350Z not too long ago and picked up this 300C! Had a 2007 300 Base, but.. it was a base :(

My old 2007 Nissan 350Z:

My 'new' 2011 300C:

I'm glad to be back in 300! I have major plans in the future :D

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Welcome from a small town in Ohio!!!

Is it a hemi this time? The 2nd gen C's can be a v6 as well

·
Premium Member
825 Posts
Hi and welcome!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Welcome. The Z is sweet, but doesn't have the class of the 300C. Hope you have fun in the new ride.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Your Z was sweet! Had to be hard decision to let that go... So, welcome back!

·
Premium Member
4,956 Posts
Welcome to 3CF from London UK :wave:

·
Registered
18 Posts
nice! how'd you find an 05 300C with 28k miles?? haha
To be honest, I wasn't even looking at 300s, I was shopping for IS350s and G37s and one of the sites suggested the 300, I found one with 28k miles for a good price and drove all the way to Riverside for it.

What are your plans? My first two for exterior are coilovers and wheels.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Welcome from MI! :D

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
To be honest, I wasn't even looking at 300s, I was shopping for IS350s and G37s and one of the sites suggested the 300, I found one with 28k miles for a good price and drove all the way to Riverside for it.

IS and G...hmmm...huge departure from what you were considering to end up in a 300 you might say, yes?! lol I mean, different category, different body/chassis, country of origin, engine size (depending), overall stee-lo, etc...etc... 300 won you over that much, huh? :tongue2:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

definitely going bags first then wheels. i've been on coilovers for the past 7 years with my Z and have replaced my bumper about 5-6 times from freeway debris.. time to drive like a 4x4 and avoid the headache lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts