Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks. Just picked up a 59 plate 300c Estate after putting up with a Jaguar F-Pace for the last 4 years. How pleased I am to be back in a Chrysler. This is my third so I know what I’m getting but I need an owners manual for it.
Anyone on her know where I might get one from please?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome back to the fold! What was wrong with the Jag?

Try this link for manuals: Chrysler 300C Free Workshop and Repair Manuals
thanks for the link to the manuals, I’ll check that out tomorrow. The F-Pace was a fine car, if a bit uncomfortable for long journeys but as we are getting on a bit, and as my wife is only 4’11”, just getting in and out of the Jag was becoming a chore. And our dog, also ageing was finding it hard to jump up into the back. So as I’d always thought that the loved two 300C’s (2010 and a 2013) we had were the best cars we’d ever had, and as we are both retired and not doing long business trips, an older but well cared for 300C estate seemed like a good idea. I’m sure if the last two 300’s were anything to go by there will be things that go wrong but am happy to have the time to do any work needed. All the best.

·
Registered
2006 CRD Touring
2,842 Posts
Even though I bought my car new from a main dealer, I still had to ask for a manual. The dealer was surprised at my request and told me that his usual 300C customers never bothered to read the manuals anyway, because when they came to trading in for a new vehicle, the manuals had never been removed from the shrink wrap.

I can confirm the desirability of these cars for long journeys, as you can cruise comfortably, quietly and economically at maximum legal speeds for lengthy periods.

Although I've given up on long trips, I intend to keep the car for the foreseeable future. If you need any help if things go wrong, then this forum is the ideal place to seek advice.

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Welcome back 🙂

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.