Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally did it I got the 2012 300s that I bought in February up to 190 km an hour without putting any lives in danger the only problem is I did it on the highway and I got caught now I have a court appearance to find out what the fine will be I would like to make it an even two hundred but I think I'm going to slow down now!

·
Registered
72 Posts
I've had mine up to 140MPH(225kmh) on the highway and didn't get caught hehe. I did however blow by a cop the a while back(before pandemic) at probably about 115MPH, got a ticket for 100MPH and have court in about a month. Lawyer says it looks good, as I never really gave the cop a chance to actually clock me. The roads have been a real blast with the whole pandemic shutdown though. Have had a few 120MPH plus experiences with other drivers.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Holy shit! That's gas! I had more room to pull faster it was just too twisty sad part is I just got her in February and have accumulated 2 court appearances and 4000.00 in tickets my last court appearance is in July and I'm sure I'm getting my license taken away, I'm hoping for less than 6 months you know how the Mounties are!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well I finally did it I got the 2012 300s that I bought in February up to 190 km an hour without putting any lives in danger the only problem is I did it on the highway and I got caught now I have a court appearance to find out what the fine will be I would like to make it an even two hundred but I think I'm going to slow down now!
I have a 2013 300s. Very good m/v. Do you have the VVT 3.6?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've had mine up to 140MPH(225kmh) on the highway and didn't get caught hehe. I did however blow by a cop the a while back(before pandemic) at probably about 115MPH, got a ticket for 100MPH and have court in about a month. Lawyer says it looks good, as I never really gave the cop a chance to actually clock me. The roads have been a real blast with the whole pandemic shutdown though. Have had a few 120MPH plus experiences with other drivers.

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
my 2014 did 145mph on rt 93 in vt a while back - no one on road - it was a blast and scary !!!

since then i have installed laser jammers ..3 on front 3 on back

it has saved me 4-5 times
if you are going to speed
invest in them....https://www.vortexradar.com/best-laser-jammer-reviews/ ....
i got the
AntiLaser Priority ... i had it installed at an approved shop

the installer was an audio professional !!! don't try this by yourself

it cost about 3k including install
mine has returned almost 1/3 in ticket savings

don't forget you still need reg radar protection --i use both

good luck - have fun under safe conditions please.

AJC

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a 2013 300s. Very good m/v. Do you have the VVT 3.6?
Yes VVT 3.6, Yours the same? I am wondering what differences between 2012 and 2013, I have a problem with Bluetooth connectivity, it only works when it wants to. Do you have any problems with yours? I hope it is an isolated thing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts