Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

i'm interested to know whether anyone has made a working backup of the navigation disk. If so, can you let me know the process you've used?

thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
a buddy of mine in our car club made me a new nav disk, with the in-motion delete. he said he found all the instructions online. i do know you'll need a dual layer DVD.

·
Registered
506 Posts
You can make a straight copy of it in most any CD/DVD burning application. I made a copy of my original and also another burn with a few modified boot files. :) The REC doesn't seem to be too picky about what type of discs you use, but I would burn it at the lowest speed you can.

·
Registered
20 Posts
This guy is selling them on ebay with the in motion bypass.

Sorry, thought it may be helpful to people looking for a inmotion bypass. I'm not the seller, I just happen to come across it.

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
I know it's against this site's policy to condone software piracy, so I would suspect providing links would be too. You'd be advised to edit your post and remove the link.

Bernie

·
Registered
331 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Sort of illegal... Technically if they're just selling the "how to" with your own pressed copy of the nav software, that's legal. Your software, your nav system, and your car. If you crack your system by modifying your original DVD and burning it onto a new DVD, you can do that. But selling the burnt discs with the hack on eBay is a whole other story... lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts