Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, let start with the parking job the other day. I know my car is low as it is, so when I park in mall and places I make sure the front bottom belly thing doesnt scratch. Well parking in a didnt hear anything at all so I figure it cleared it. When I left the place I hear scratching, so I pull forward slowly and back up again slowly, well, it ripped off the driver side bumper, so I took it to the shop he said it was nothing a couple hour $85 bucks and on the road again, since it was just a little flap that broke, but the bottom belly pan needed to be re-attached with the screws. Anyways I'm suppose to take the car to the shop tomorrow. Then today I was gonna take my little girl to Sea World, Orlando about 2 hours from where I am, when in the high way I hear this bad bad flapping noise. Yeap, the whole bottom belly flap got shredded on the road, so what it was gonna cost me 85 bucks who know. I will know tomorrow. I know I will need the front part of the belly pan the one that hooks to the bumper and one of the parts that hooks to that, that goes in front of the wheel kind of like a little pocket.....Doesn anyones know if there are parts like that for sales here? Thanks...

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Are you talking about the bottom plastic sheild that covers the bottom of the engine? If so you can just delete it and then make sure you zip tie the front inner fenders for support.

Moose.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeap,,,that exactly it....thanks guys...we'll see i go to the shop tomorrow to see what they say....appreciate it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts