Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG, how bad a week can you have... I was so tired, and in the need of a good massage (my aback and feet thank you in advance) and a good mixed Margarita...

Lets go for the first thing on my mind... De-molding... looks wonderful, was worried about door dings but I said f' it I'm doing it. ... well, I wasn't to damn happy when I went to a friends house to help her out with a garage sale... well her neighbor across the street pulls out of his drive way and backs up into my driver side fender! He was Drunk of course and had no license but that damn Id issued by the Mexican Consulate, and of course no insurance... he said he would pay for it and was quite fearful of me calling the police, I took ALL of his info, VIN, plate number, Id number, phone address.... not that the molding would have made a difference just made me more upset after seeing how sleek it lookED...

So next thing,...Okay so I know I have mentioned ordering some wheels right..? well here is the story, Afew weeks ago, After hanging out a bit with my brother, I ended up taking him home cause he was a little unable to drive. well, on the way he falls asleep in the passenger seat, he jumps out of his drunken slumber just enough to grab my steering wheel and yells turn here!

We hop a curb, and I know I had a flat...he of course goes right back into that deep drunken sleep.. So there I am in a parking lot cold, in a skirt and heels while the wind is blowing changing the tire, well the two passenger wheels were cracked, rear one barely holding together and no help changing it. (I have been ridding on the temporary since mind you)

well, he did offer to pay for the wheels so that is how I ended up ordering my new wheels that i was going to pick up this week-end, another long story. So he calls me this Friday to go pick up some of the money he owes for the wheels. I am paying for the difference but he still owes me some more $$. When he called me to go pick his "payment" I met with mr Pothole who decided it rearrange the donut I was ridding on...

so there I am parked on the side of the road with no spare.
I was close enough to the bar where he was drinking, so there I go and walking there, looking a mess, figured I would call him to the parking lot and have him hand me the cash. well, he pays me with a check o I have to wait to deposit it the next morning...
He was nice enough to give me a ride back to my car (about 2 and a half blocks) and DROP ME OFF.

ugh... I had my aunt with me but, does he offer to help change the spare or even trying to air it up... No.... I would have wanted a ride to the tire shop to get the donut fixed but there I am trying to get the stupid think to at least take some air in to get me home...

hate to admit it but... I felt like crying, whatever, luv the cars and mods but still gurly girl... All I wanted this week-end was a massage and a drink...
I was getting my wheels on saturday but the set that came in had some rubbing issues so I was promised they will be ready tomorrow, keeping my fingers crossed...

Sorry for the super long post, just had to vent from this week-end before starting the new week tomorrow.
Kisses to all, Cynthia...

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
Sounds like a bad week for sure... One of the good reasons I keep alcohol out of my life... I don't miss it or the problems that go with it!

Remember when you are stressed... Koooz Frahhh Bahhh! Don't forget to breathe, very important!

I hope this week is MUCH better for ya~

·
Registered
683 Posts
damn that does sound like a rough week. I'd probably put an extra shot of tequila in the margarita. I hope everything works out. There is nothing more frustrating than paying good money for something you want and then have all these problems. Just know that once it's fixed up the way you want it and you're driving around that you'll know it was all worth it.

And be glad your car came with a spare, us SRT ppl get a can of goo and an air pump. Except me, I got an empty space where it should have been. I've since bought a full size spare that takes up half my trunk.

Keep us updated on how things go.

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Sumbidch, Cynthia. That was a tough week! All I can say is I'm so sorry. No worries about the feeling like crying. I'd probably have wanted to hit somebody - not that I would have, but wanted to! Here's a :grouphug: from (I'm sure) all of us. Heck! Make it :grouphug: :grouphug:. Maybe that will help a little until you can find some magic fingers a little closer than mine. (Okay. So I've been told, but that too's another story.) Here's hoping something really fantastic happens for you this week. Fantastic people like you seem to be deserve it!

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
OMG, what a week!! I sure hope this week makes up for that crappy one.

For what its worth, I probably would've cried after all that! Good Lord, way too much drama all at once.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Well you weren't kidding you had a really bad week.
One of those weeks where things can only get better.
Hope things improve quick,fast and in a hurry.

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Hope today went better for you Cynthia. Now, as soon as that neighbour pays up, throw him down the stairs like the slinky he truely is for driving drunk then turn him in. If he did it once, he'll do it again. What the heck, throw your brother down as well for wrecking your wheels. Hey, it might even make you feel good!!!

I cried when I read it BTW...haha.

Bernie

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
It's about time we had some girl power on here telling it like it is... Sorry to hear the bad stuff.

Oh, and what do you look like???:fing02:
Yeah! It's about time for some pics there girl!!!

Bernie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts