Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The tank that came with my kit the guy thats installing it for me says that it doesnt fit in the spare tire well just right it sits too high for the lid to close properly. I checked the ones on UAS but he says I need 8 ports and those only seem to have 2 any one have any advice on where to get one or how to make the UAS tanks work me thanks........

·
Premium Member
2,690 Posts
I'm not entirely familiar with all the different setups, and would have no clue as to why you would need 8 ports. But I'm sure that Zack at UAS can chime in and/or you can PM/E-mail him for more info.

Goodluck!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well then let me ask you this if you got yours from Air Assisted how did you make the tank work......because thats where i bought mine from.....and yes i will pm zack and get his input thanks.

·
Registered
309 Posts
The tank that came with my kit the guy thats installing it for me says that it doesnt fit in the spare tire well just right it sits too high for the lid to close properly. I checked the ones on UAS but he says I need 8 ports and those only seem to have 2 any one have any advice on where to get one or how to make the UAS tanks work me thanks........
How many compressors are you running? I am not sure why you would need 8 ports on an air tank. You do not need on going to each valve. You could simply T into that and run out 2 valves. There really is nothing to gain by running an air line from a port to each individual valve as long as you do not go down in fitting or airline size.

With the UAS tank, most people that are running 2 compressors have their setup as follows: One compressor to each port on the tank and then a 7 fitting on the other two ports. One T will be for front, the other will be for rears. It could be T'd left and right vs front and rear. On one of the ports that is being used for a fill port from the compressor, you will want to install another T fitting. This will be used along with a reducer to install your pressure switch.

Shawn

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im running 2 compressors and I PM'd Zack and he sent me the step by step and sounds pretty much like what your talking about so I think we can get it handled now thanks for the input..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts