Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got to do something....When I test drove the c and then got back in my car i felt like i was driving a school bus LOL>...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Too far upside down on my car to get out of it.

Hey grounded want to throw a bag setup together for me LOL....just leave the air lines to me HAHAHA.....I just need you to make sure the pumps and actuators are all in working order. :biggrin:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Does anyone know what is different between the 300C, Touring , and base ?

If a C really feels better wouldnt the parts be interchangable ?

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Too far upside down on my car to get out of it.

Hey grounded want to throw a bag setup together for me LOL....just leave the air lines to me HAHAHA.....I just need you to make sure the pumps and actuators are all in working order. :biggrin:
Pumps and actuators... you have alot to learn young grasshopper.

Just bag it, its so much better.

·
Registered
292 Posts

I'm not positive but I highly doubt the C shocks wouldn't fit the base model. I could be wrong but to make it different would cost money. Call any of the supporting shops from here and ask them, the parts book should say what all the shocks fit. Odds are the C just has better shocks stock but the same underlying setup. But be warned before you start on this road. Once you put good shocks or shocks/sways on the bushing deterioration and ripping will begin if you drive hard. I just got done with about 30 hours of bushing installation and tool manufacturing to facilitate removing/replacing alot of them. Modding is a great joy but be aware of the road you are headed down. My car was a beast for a while and then just kept going downhill. Now she's a beast again in the turns but at a cost of money and time...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts