Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if there is a certain year of hemi headlights that i have to get for my touring to fit a hemi bumper. or do all years work? nad should i go OEM or aftermarket? also whats all involved in hooking them up? thanks in advance!

·
Registered
200 Posts
i was wondering if there is a certain year of hemi headlights that i have to get for my touring to fit a hemi bumper. or do all years work? nad should i go OEM or aftermarket? also whats all involved in hooking them up? thanks in advance!
too get the 300c hemi/SRT lights to fit your car you need a whole new front end. New bumper, fog lights and probable a belly pan but if you do it right you can get away using the touring belly pan. The the hemi head lights wont fit on base/touring model front bumpers.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep i got the bumper already. i was just wondering whats all needed to hook the lights up, and if i need certain ones?

·
Registered
476 Posts
for the conversion, you need 300c headlights and a 300c front bumper. that's it. the fenders and hood are identical.

the headlights bolt right onto the factory core support.

·
Registered
476 Posts
OEM or aftermarket are fine.

think about it, the aftermarket ones that are made for 300C (hemi cars) are direct bolt ins, replacements for the OEM 300C headlights, so no matter which one you pick, they'll bolt right into the stock 300V6 core support.

i've seen some cheap ones on ebay. even with shipping, the prices are still good, just look out for sellers with crappy feedback ratings.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts