Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came home tonight park BC in the garage empties the truck and went in. Sounds normal right. It was till 3hr later i go out to get something from the gargage and BC lights are on. I must not have closed the door all the way. I turned the switch on then off and the lights went out but the poor girl wouldnt start all the assories came on and the starter tried to go. What do yuo guys think will she start in the morning ar do i need to jump it.

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
7,554 Posts
Scarbrs said:
Came home tonight park BC in the garage empties the truck and went in. Sounds normal right. It was till 3hr later i go out to get something from the gargage and BC lights are on. I must not have closed the door all the way. I turned the switch on then off and the lights went out but the poor girl wouldnt start all the assories came on and the starter tried to go. What do yuo guys think will she start in the morning ar do i need to jump it.
Good question. The battery is in the trunk. But you can jump it from the engine compartment.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Even though you left the door open, the lights should have gone out on their own after a certain time (10 minutes)? The feature is called a battery saver.

·
Premium Member
829 Posts
I've seen one or two other posts either here or over at dogdemagnum.net where people have experienced the same thing. Nobody had any idea why they stayed on.

·
Registered
61 Posts
lights

I have noticed that when I turn my lights from ON to Automatic after I turn the car off, the lights stay on till the battery dies. Not sure if that is just a quirk in my car or all software.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yep

Myrtle
I'm sure thats the same thing that happened to me. I had the lights on cause here in IL they have to be on if wipers are on but it was to bright for the sencers to come on. So i turned the light back to A when i got out.
Anyway last night before bed i hooked up my charger to the batteri and this morning it started with no problem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts