Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had the car for 3 weeks and already starting to mod, not sure if window tinting is considered a mod but, this sight is going to cost me a lot of money either way.

I spent an hour reading all the posts from members when I did a search for window tinting. You got to love this forum.

I have decided to go 35 in the back and 50 in front. Now I need to find a good bay area installer, hopefully someone in the Milpitas Fremont area.

Someone at work recommend Mr. Tint (http://www.mistertint.com). They don’t use ceramic tints, but the guy on the phone said they have GPS and Satellite friendly tint, with no metal in it.

So a few questions:
  • 35% isn’t to dark, right. I read a lot and it seems like that a good choice.
  • GPS friendly tint? Anyone use or heard about issues with it?
  • For you NORCAL members, any recommendation on a good installer?
Thank you for all you help.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hey manny did you get it done yet if your in the san mateo area there is an awsome guy out here I have been using for over 10 years! Best Image in san mateo. Call and ask for Frank and tell him Shaun from evs sent ya! Good luck let us know when you get some pics!

·
Banned
651 Posts
35% and 50% isnt dark at all, you will regret it down the road and will want to go darker. i went with 5% on the rear 3 windows and 20% up front. i love it. if you dont want to get harassed by the cops go with 35% up front.

West Coast Tinting in Fairfield does an awesome job, they are very professional and cheap. I paid $200 for everything took about 4 hrs

·
Registered
302 Posts
Just got mine done this morning I just did 35% all around i think it came out classy looking not that dark but just smoked enough to help with the look of the 22's pics to come soon....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts