1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As this may happen...

20190828_110702.jpg
20190828_113841.jpg

Scary, but thankfully happened at about 20mph. Chrysler wanted 273+vat for the lower arm, rockauto wanted 50 quid so guess who got the business lol...

Thanks again to Ray in Stafford who saved my bacon getting this fixed whilst I was away, those bilstein shocks have completely changed the handling for the better, will book it in soon to have the fronts done.

JD

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To be fair it was my fault - suspension had been making some weird noises for a while, but then doesn't it always! I guess if it makes a noise, get it checked rather than just assume it's nothing. Either way it's sorted now, just a few thousand off 200k miles, hopefully get a good few more :)

JD

·
Registered
37 Posts
I buy bits from over the pond 50% or more less than here with good delivery rock was less than 5 daysI have just got a performance panel filter for my hemi £22 delivered as I would not pay k&n prices here so got a spectre and guess who they are yes k&n same filter and £22 from Amazing.com,back on track glad to see you are all sorted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
Hellraiser
Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums
Join the 300c forum community to discuss the Chrysler 300c, SRT8, horsepower specs, AWD system and so much more!
Full Forum Listing