Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For 3 hours only we are pleased to announce our Beat The Clock Sale! Starting December 18, 2009 using coupon code countdown101 you can receive these killer deals! DOES NOT INCLUDE VALVE COVERS OR CUSTOMS..Sorry..

Between the hours of 1:00 P.M. and 2:00 P.M., Eastern Time your order will be eligible for 40% off!

Between the hours of 2:01 P.M. and 3:00 P.M., Eastern Time your order will be eligible for 30% off!

Between the hours of 3:01 P.M. and 4:00 P.M., Eastern Time your order will be eligible for 25% off!
All times are EST..

Any orders over $95.00 will have free shipping..Enter code "BT1224"

After 4:00 PM Eastern Time our offer of 20% off will be back in effect using coupon code Holiday09.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year from your friends at Billet Technology.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
WTF!! I missed it!! Ill be all over this if you run it again. Ill get free shipping cuz my order will be WAY over $95.

·
Premium Member
6,769 Posts
Will you guys lock the 40% off price with the flex pay option?

This could get dangerous. :)

·
Registered
787 Posts
this is an unbelievable deal people. BT is a great company to work with also. i doubt you can find a more respected vendor on any car forum.

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Patiently waiting for 1pm........:biggrin:
Ha you and me both... glad i work on computers and talk on the phone all day long at work. Looks like i'll be able to swing a quick sale with BT around then!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Order placed!

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
Finally ordered my Catch Can. Great deal!!!

Edit: Forgot to say THANK YOU BT!!!!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.