Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
your owners manual, the one that came with the car, give you instructions on how to disable it.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I got a sarcastic response on my first post too. For that reason I waited a long time to post a second time. Don't take it wrong, lots of super people here, some benevolent emperors, but a first class group. Use the search feature to find issues discussed thoroughly in 2004 or early 2005. I'm still a novice here but try searching (seatbelt+warning) and you will find what your looking for. I've seen people raked over the coals, but profanity, big no no. You have to send people to you no where using other terminology.

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
Off Topic...

lmhoward said:
I got a sarcastic response on my first post too. For that reason I waited a long time to post a second time. Don't take it wrong, lots of super people here, some benevolent emperors, but a first class group. Use the search feature to find issues discussed thoroughly in 2004 or early 2005. I'm still a novice here but try searching (seatbelt+warning) and you will find what your looking for. I've seen people raked over the coals, but profanity, big no no. You have to send people to you no where using other terminology.
This is not moparfo's first post, but it makes me sad to know that happened to you howard; it may be common on other boards, but we definitely strive to avoid it here, and that was the impetus behind our recently starting the new member forum... to provide a safe haven for newbies to test the waters. We have a core group of really great members here that consistently post messages to newbies there, offering friendly advice and warm welcomes... sorry it wasn't there when you needed it! I see you waited 4 months between your 1st and 2nd post due to your bad experience.... so your message may be the perfect reminder, especially for some of the oldtimers, of how a flippant comment can affect another, especially a newcomer. Hope springs eternal....

Yours truly,
Benevolent Empress :wink1:

............NOW back on topic!

·
Registered
331 Posts
HEMEEE said:
This is not moparfo's first post, but it makes me sad to know that happened to you howard; it may be common on other boards, but we definitely strive to avoid it here, and that was the impetus behind our recently starting the new member forum... to provide a safe haven for newbies to test the waters. We have a core group of really great members here that consistently post messages to newbies there, offering friendly advice and warm welcomes... sorry it wasn't there when you needed it! I see you waited 4 months between your 1st and 2nd post due to your bad experience.... so your message may be the perfect reminder, especially for some of the oldtimers, of how a flippant comment can affect another, especially a newcomer. Hope springs eternal....

Yours truly,
Benevolent Empress :wink1:

............NOW back on topic![/QUOT

Thank's Hemee. I love you guys. If I need spanking let me have it.
I was only intimidated by the force.
Sincerely Luke Skywalker: wink wink

·
Registered
593 Posts
I need spanking let me have it.
I had no idea you were into that...:biggrin:

/edit/

See, I told you we know how to have fun without using foul language :wink1:

Welcome aboard!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts