Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the 300 so much I just don't want to change it too much...I like to stay close to stock, just bringing it out a little...I'm new to the 300 so if you guys have any ideas for my ride please post'um thanks.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I must sat it is the best color..

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
looks good....I'd suggest tinting the window to enhance the chrome.

·
Registered
124 Posts
have you seen the chrome that fits in the groove on the bumper?
You can purchase flexible chrome wheel arch molding at your local auto parts store (Pep Boys here). I believe it's 1/2" - maybe 3/8" (check). Fits perfectly in those grooves - trim to fit. I think it was about $15.00 or so for a roll.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
This is really a personal choice.

Do a quick google search to see what your state laws are regarding what the legal limit for NC is. Otherwise you risk the chance of getting pulled over and ticketed for illegal tint? I went with the darkest legal tint for rear and just a tad lighter for front....reason being because even during night driving with the legal tint....it is VERY difficult to see outside.

Any good local tint shop will be able to show you the variouos shades prior to you making the plunge...good luck.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
they are pretty strict on tint in this state more at the yearly inspection though, what color would you put on considering the color of my car? been awhile since i considered after-market tint.
This is really a personal choice.

Do a quick google search to see what your state laws are regarding what the legal limit for NC is. Otherwise you risk the chance of getting pulled over and ticketed for illegal tint? I went with the darkest legal tint for rear and just a tad lighter for front....reason being because even during night driving with the legal tint....it is VERY difficult to see outside.

Any good local tint shop will be able to show you the variouos shades prior to you making the plunge...good luck.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts