Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone...
Just wanted to post before and after pics after lowering my car. I am starting out at 2.0 inches lower in the back and 1.7 in the front. I'll see how this works out.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
looks great, and welcome to the forum!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! Now I have to figure out what I want to do next! I never thought i'd be so into fixing up a car! Love it!

·
Registered
633 Posts
caligirl... What rims are they /??

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rg-300C,
Nothing too fancy...The're 22 inch Boss style 313 wheels.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I should say "Nothing too fancy compared to what I've seen on here!"

·
Registered
127 Posts
Look'n GOOD Caligirl....Very Nice :fing02: :fing02:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey everyone...
Just wanted to post before and after pics after lowering my car. I am starting out at 2.0 inches lower in the back and 1.7 in the front. I'll see how this works out.
Shouldn't the front be lower than the back? Also, if you don't mind could you tell me where you got the springs and the price. Very nice though.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
For me personally, I didn't care for the way my car sat higher in the back. Now it has a more even look to it. The kit was ordered through a local place here in Santa Rosa and the cost was about $1500.00 with installation. This price also includes any adjustments I may need or want and another alignment after the first 500 miles after installation. I have also seen the kits at a few places online. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
750 Posts
For me personally, I didn't care for the way my car sat higher in the back. Now it has a more even look to it.
That's exactly what I want to do to my car, level it out. I like where the front sits, I just want to lower the rear about 3/4".

btw, welcome from Pinole!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Very nice car rsmeanie! Thanks for the welcome!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Your car has a nice stance, I wish mine would sit slightly lower in the rear...

·
Registered
302 Posts
welcome to the sit nice ride and great stance! Its always nice to see anither norcal rider!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts