Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
im looking to modify my jt autostyle phantom front end headlights where did you get those leds on the headlights?

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet job leo. is that a Phantom conversion or a Phamtom? hahaha just fn with ya. go to in n out tonite, mike is installing my pushrods and i'll be there. with my car.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Man, you can definitely tell that they have spent some ca$h on that one. Diggin the wheels. I think that I like the jt autostyle front end alot better than that one though

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
at the end of the day, it's still a chrysler. drive down the street next to the real thing and you'd be driving with your head down. drives like a chrysler. inside is a chrysler. sounds like a chrysler. but the front end looks pretty sick.

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
By far the best looking 300/phantom I've ever seen.... the only good looking 300/phantom I've seen.

·
Registered
105 Posts
id like to see some pics of the back end. from that one pic it looks like its modified as well.

not neccesarily my taste but looks nice though and u can tell alot of hard work and money was put into it.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Not a fan of the whole "RR" kit or look for the 300's but this car looks sick and I love the LED lights.

·
Registered
478 Posts
That is the BEST 300/Phantom I've seen. And what I love about it is it's CLEAN. Very well done. Wow all the way around. NEED MORE PICS!!! :D

1 - 20 of 46 Posts