Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys, I was reading around the forums & noticed many people suggesting a catch can, as a good upgrade. Many cited the BT one as one of the best choices, so I checked out their website but I was a bit confused as there were different options.

I'm not sure what brackets, hose, or mountings to select. It had the option of fender or rear or z braces / mountings, and 3 different hoses. Which should I pick that would be ideal for my car (2009 300C AWD). I have a K&N intake and I ordered a Jet 180 T-TAT. Rest of engine bay is stock.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was wondering if the Diablosport Catch Can is any good? There's a local shop in Canada that sells that one so I don't have to pay shipping. Is that any good or how does it compare to the BT?

·
Administrator
19,734 Posts
I think BT makes those for Diablosport. Looking closely, it looks exactly the same and I would judge it will work just as well.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm gonna go with the DS one then, as a local dealer has it for 219.99 CDN + tax, (no 90 dollar shipping like DS.com wants). Is it hard to install the catch can & once installed, is it easy to empty it out / how often should it be emptied / where should the oil be disposed so as to not pollute the environment.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The guys that I bought the catch can from want around 50 bucks for install but that seems like a lot given how supposedly easy it is to install. Would it be something I can do myself? Or is that a reasonable amount?

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Yeah that's a ripoff attempt. DIY man DIY.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Premium Member
6,058 Posts
Thanks! I dunno if my DS one will come with those hoses though...
Call Heidi... they will send you some hoses, BT are awesome to deal with! They comp'd my hoses, so awesome! Be surprised if they didn't come with hoses though, it's kinda part of the hook up...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 13 of 13 Posts