651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to remind you guys, oh then next comes silver
black team rulez

·
Registered
34 Posts
Black team rules!!!!!!!

:twak: once you go black, you never go back(cars) It's not called Brilliant black for nothin!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Its all about the COOOOOOOOOOOOOOL vanilla. I would have gone with black, unfortunately my wife has my balls in a vice:shocked: .

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
If you really want to know which is not the best colour then check your used car sales websites in your area and see which colour is being sold the most.

·
Registered
34 Posts
oh yeah

Vanilla???? isn't that something you make cookies with!!!!!! My balls are only let out of my wifes pocket on special occasions....but, then they go right back! Take care guys!

·
Registered
848 Posts
While that's true, Silver Steel remains the fastest color! :biggrin:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Black,Vanilla,silver....like bentley style grill...everybodies got one.Marine blue is the chameleon color....fast and cool
night

day

·
Registered
201 Posts
Oh, Oh, Ladies & Gentlemen, Magnesium Pearl Is THE Most Unique Color !

Hey, Y'all, here is the physics of "color" . . . . Black is the complete lack of color, White is the composite of all the other colors. Both have large numbers of owners in our 300C camp. Probably, they are the largest two camps of owners with the silvers somewhere in third or fourth, with Inferno Red a distant fifth (but with a special place place in my heart). BUT, the most unique color 300C is one of which I own (I believe) and that is Magnesium Pearl Coat with Jade Green interior. This color is striking, chameleon in it's appearance from day to night, and the chicks just love it. The downside is Chrysler does not offer it for the 300C since the end of the 2006 model year. Sorry, all you guys, I win, you lose. I love my beautiful Magnesium Pearlcoat 300c and so do the chicks. Eat your heart out ! :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Black....cool vanilla...silver steel..there all over the roads. Now steel blue is what turns heads....all kiddin aside..I love black/silver steel and would of chosen if the NEW steel blue wasn't available.

·
Registered
848 Posts
If I'm being honest, there isn't a wrong "factory" color for the 300!!! All look incredible. :grouphug: Having said that, there are a handful of aftermarket colors I've seen that the car could do without! :scared:

·
Registered
376 Posts
Another vote for the black team! :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
I love the black at the show. For a daily driver I'll never go black again. I'm lazy and it's too much work to keep clean. Then there's the swirls and chips. I haven't washed my SILVER C in over 4 months and it still looks good.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts