Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Best deals on 22's on Island

3K views 17 replies 4 participants last post by  Dennis808 
#1 ·
Who's got the best deals here on the island? I've been to Revolution, DJ's Motorsports, Nu Image, & Eurosport.

Tyfun - Anyone heard of that brand?

#2 ·
wassup

Dennis808 said:
Who's got the best deals here on the island? I've been to Revolution, DJ's Motorsports, Nu Image, & Eurosport.

Tyfun - Anyone heard of that brand?
From all of those DJ's and Nu Image you'll get a better price, Revolution I didnt have a great experience with them, Eurosports alittle pricey, but thats just me. :spam: Aloha

#3 ·
kalo's 300C said:
From all of those DJ's and Nu Image you'll get a better price, Revolution I didnt have a great experience with them, Eurosports alittle pricey, but thats just me. :spam: Aloha
Hahaha, yup Revolution was very pricey. I think I'll go w/ this guy who knows this one other guy. He recommended some really nice rims. I really like the Incubus Overlord.

#5 ·
dAMN THAT RIM has got a huge lip...

#7 ·
Damn your lip is that deep...!!! I didn't notice it because I was concentrating on your cars body movement...HaHa... We Go CRUISiN..!!!

#9 ·
Shhh, Seth that lip is huge. Hahaha! Nah, yeah Seth's lip pretty much takes up the whole tire that's how huge it is. Wasn't feeling the rims before but seeing them in person makes a huge difference. Baddest 300c I've seen so far on the island. Ghea!

#10 ·
Been to Larry's too, service there is not great at all. From the past 3 times I've been there no one is around to help you out. You have to wait around for 15 mins or so just to get a price.

#11 ·
Dennis808 said:
Shhh, Seth that lip is huge. Hahaha! Nah, yeah Seth's lip pretty much takes up the whole tire that's how huge it is. Wasn't feeling the rims before but seeing them in person makes a huge difference. Baddest 300c I've seen so far on the island. Ghea!
lol thanks Dennis I think that there are alot more out there we jsut havent seen them yet. one day we go look for um...

#12 ·
Yeah, maybe I'll start posting in local forums. Shoots.

Dennis

#14 ·
Oh yeah, lemme get the wifey.

#16 ·
Looks like your in housing.

#18 ·
supercharged SRT-8 said:
What do you mean by housing?
Oh, sorry lol. The picture you took of your SRT8 looked like military housing in the bg.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.