Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll toss this out there what is the best stock color for the 300 and why? :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
4,541 Posts
Magnesium Pearl.

...'cause that's what I have. :biggrin:
I'll second that, for the same reason ! :)

....actually (at the risk of offending my Magnesium Pearl brothers) I'd probably pick Inferno Red as my first choice - - but it was not available on a 300C when I got mine. Curiously, it was available on the magnum.

Magnesium Pearl is still a close second for me though.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Definately Magnesium Pearl! It may not be as fast as BB, but looks really great just standing still or going slow so everyone can admire it. :biggthump

·
Premium Member
4,455 Posts
Magnesium is probably the most unique of the colors, followed by satin jade (which was a nice color) - but I like my silver, the chrome still pops but it doesn't go over the top. :) OTOH, I love chrome, and would be perfectly content with it even on a black car :D

·
Registered
526 Posts
Magnesium is probably the most unique of the colors, followed by satin jade (which was a nice color) - but I like my silver, the chrome still pops but it doesn't go over the top. :) OTOH, I love chrome, and would be perfectly content with it even on a black car :D
The MOST unique color is Deep Lava Red and I'm positive it looks the best.

·
Registered
223 Posts
In the words of the FORMERLY elusive Wesley Snipes in the cinematic classic Passenger 57...

"...Always bet on [Brilliant] Black."

Why? Because it's an emotional color. It inspires deep feelings (in the west atleast) of a grave nature. The definitions of 'Black' in relation to objects, emotions, and actions reads like a who's who of dire situations. And the car, while sitting parked, still and dripping in darkness invokes a response even before the key is turned. It is BRILLIANT BLACK...
[SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]
  • being of the achromatic color of maximum darkness; having little or no hue owing to absorption of almost all incident light
  • marked by anger or resentment or hostility; "black looks"; "black words"
  • stemming from evil characteristics or forces; wicked or dishonorable; "black deeds"; "a black lie"; "his black heart has concocted yet another black deed"; "Darth Vader of the dark side"; "a dark purpose"; "...dark undercurrents of hostility..."; "...the scheme of some sinister intelligence bent on punishing him"-Thomas Hardy
  • offering little or no hope; "the future looked black"; "prospects were bleak"
  • Black 'events' having extremely unfortunate or dire consequences; bringing ruin; "the stock market crashed on Black Friday"; "a calamitous defeat"; "the battle was a disastrous end to a disastrous campaign"; "such doctrines, if true, would be absolutely fatal to my theory"- Charles Darwin; "it is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it"- Douglas MacArthur; "a fateful error"
  • (of the face) made black especially as with suffused blood; "a face black with fury"
  • the quality or state of the achromatic color of least lightness (bearing the least resemblance to white)
  • harshly ironic or sinister; "black humor"; "a grim joke"; "grim laughter"; "fun ranging from slapstick clowning ... to savage mordant wit"
  • total darkness: total absence of light; "they fumbled in the black of night"
  • (of intelligence operations) deliberately misleading; "black propaganda"
  • bootleg: distributed or sold illicitly; "the black economy pays no taxes"
  • (used of conduct or character) deserving or bringing disgrace or shame; "Man...has written one of his blackest records as a destroyer on the oceanic islands"- Rachel Carson; "an ignominious retreat"; "inglorious defeat"; "an opprobrious monument to human greed"; "a shameful display of cowardice"
  • dressed in black; "a black knight"; "black friars"[/SIZE][/SIZE]

·
Registered
71 Posts
Ahhh so I'm not the only one who likes chrome.
BTW I totally agree with you.

·
Registered
435 Posts
JMO, Satin Jade even has a sexy name to go with it. Only one I would pick if I could do it all over again, other than that SILVER STEAL....loaded with chrome, LOL....

·
Registered
311 Posts
BLACK IS THE BEST FORGET THE REST...LOL NAHH BUT THERE IS WHY THERE IS SO MANY COLORS BECAUSE WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT TASTE...BUT STILL BLACK IS THE BEST...HERE IS MINE TO PROVE IT....

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
you know what they say...

once you go black......

·
Registered
883 Posts
Black.......nah....never seen a black 300 before...LOL.So many around I dont even turn to look at the black ones anymore(j/k)The unique colors are the best in my opinion,satin jade,mag pearl....and the best Marine Blue pearl

1 - 20 of 48 Posts