Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 300S with the 5.7 in it. I have ironman imove gen2 as tires, and I've come to realize they are cheap tires ($120/tire), which hasn't lasted me long. I've had the car for a year, worked two new tires in the deal, and they already need replaced. I just got two other new tires (same brand), and so far they are still good. I drive a lot on the highway/interstate. What would be the best "budget" or "mid-tier" tire set be for the stock 20" wheels on the S model?... By budget and mid-tier, I mean $850 MAX spending. I really don't want to spend $1200+ just for a set.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
If you like Tire Rack and you want to stick with a name brand, you should get decent treadlife out of the Kumho Majesty, which comes in well under your max budget. At the upper end, you can just squeeze in the General Altimax, which has good reviews and a crazy 700 treadwear rating, although it has "only" a V speed rating (149 MPH).

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you like Tire Rack and you want to stick with a name brand, you should get decent treadlife out of the Kumho Majesty, which comes in well under your max budget. At the upper end, you can just squeeze in the General Altimax, which has good reviews and a crazy 700 treadwear rating, although it has "only" a V speed rating (149 MPH).
Thanks. I'll look into those.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts