Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting tired of the stock stance. I'd like to lower it 1-1.5", still on stock rims.
What the best way to do it?

·
Registered
241 Posts
coilovers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
224 Posts
If you got the money, go with KW V2's.

·
Registered
68 Posts
REAPER,

Check into all the C/O systems out there:

KW, TEINS or EIBACH.

Everyone is going to have their own opinion about this. I'm in the process of looking for a C/O system for my SRT. I recommend driving an SRT with a C/O system and finding out for yourself.

I drove an SRT with the KWV2 set-up and it was very nice. He also had the sway bar/strut tower brace mods on his car, so couldn't tell how much the KW C/O system did alone. I'm sure it is an improvement. According to all the KW was the first to put out a system for our car. Not sure if this is true. If it was the first, it was the first then on most rides and word of mouth spread quick. Most people do have these on their SRT's. Does it mean it is the best or you will like it over the TEINS or EIBACH? Only you will know.

I can't remember the guys name, but he is out of Florida and has the Eibach C/O system on his SRT8 and loves it.

Mighty Noid has the TEIN set-up on his R/T Charger and loves it. Check the prices, test drive everything you can with the various C/O systems and take your time. I've been looking into it for awhile and still go back and forth. I'm hoping to buy this month and still have the Eibach, Tein and KW's in mind.

Good luck and let us know what you decide. I hope this helped or at least confused the chit out of you. Late, Ryan. :biggrin:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the advice. Seems like I've got some research to do....

If anyone in Miami has an SRT8 with C/O's that I can ride in I'd appreciate it .

·
Registered
283 Posts
Here is mine on KW V2's, good ride also.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
With all the scraped front ends on this site you wanna go lower.?! Good luck!
I wouldn't even get her out of the driveway if it were any lower.
Used to it, almost all my cars have been lowered and I already park the C backwards anytime I see a parking stop. I live in Florida, everything is flat anyways...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey there Reaper,
I lowered mine with Eibach coil overs and love it! Like you said, do some research and pick which kit is best for you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts