Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received my 300c on Thursday eve. I am going to upgrade the wheels to 20 or 22 in. Is the ride really rougher on the bigger wheels? Can someone point me to a site that has different 20 and 22 wheels available

Thanks

·
Registered
2,621 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Yes, doing any wheel upgrade even only a plus-1 will change the ride, however, it is up to you to determine if you like the ride vs comfort dilemma. 19"s probably give a good amount of remaining comfort with better performance. 20" probably give less comfort and maybe a little more performance for this car. 22's are for those that mainly desire looks over comfort and performance. Hear is a quote from Rapper/Actor Method Man in GQ:

"They're twenty-inch Lowenharts - but they're too big. You can't have twenty-inch rims in New York because of the potholes. That's why I always have a flat"

I have done a 15 to 16" and a 16 to 17" upgrade on cars that make a noticeable change in comfort.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I just Put 22'' :Lowenhart LDR's on and i love it the car looks sick and ride is still good.
And i live in Brooklyn, NY So if you want to go with a Rim Go with the Lowenhart LDR1 and you'll see how many necks you break

Ps i started to throw neck braces out the window

·
Registered
95 Posts
yes they are my friend. Pictures i promise some next weekend i have to put out the grill and then we snap some cool E55? Also have you heard of any superchargers for this car?

·
Registered
95 Posts
E55 KEV said:
Is this the wheel? It is LDR. What is LDR1?

Or is it LD1:

Sorry man they are the LDR's

·
Registered
95 Posts
E55 KEV said:
No blowers yet!
what are blowers i wish i knew more about what to get for this car but i just started to find out since i joined this crew.

if its no trouble to you then let me know what else i can do to it. i just ordered the grill now what?

·
Registered
95 Posts
C-Man said:
Blower is a nickname for a supercharger
thats what i wanted to know does some one make it for our baby?

I was interested in a supercharger

·
Registered
95 Posts
E55 KEV said:
Sorry, gshug, No Blowers, ie superchargers, nor Turbochargers yet.
Kev tell me dude is there a release on the supercharger or Turbocharger. i would love to put one in. also are you enjoying the grill. is there enough air intake?

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
There is no absolutely no real word on a supercharger or turbo that is credible. Every thing is just rumor and wishful thinking. Don't hold your breath.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts