1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
224 Posts
I'd go wit HID's in the fogs I tried LEDs like that and I wasn't too happy wit them, those to me or more like for show not to light up ur path, I changed mine and went wit HIDs in my fogs IMHO

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
408 Posts
Thanks Joe - that reminds me that I don't want to lose the light of my fogs, and that those LED's probably won't come close. Has anyone done the projector lenses in the fogs with HID's? I love the housing.

Has anyone installed these?

07 08 09 10 Chrysler 300 C Fog Lights Clear Lens Halo Projector Lamps Pair | eBay
I bought those, but am returning them. They will not accept the stock mounting bracket, but they do fit shuggly in the opening without the bracket. I guess you could drill some holes from the backside of your bumper cover into the lights and use screws to mount them (it wouldn't be visible from the front). My biggest concern is that they are open in the back, which means that you're going to get dirt inside them. I thought about sealing up the back, but I'm not sure what you'd use, as the projectors adjust inside the housing, so there's not a good hard surface all the way around + I was concerned about moisture if I sealed them up.

With all that said, someone here did install them a while back - not sure what kind of results he's had or how he mounted them.

BTW - they do appear to be good quality lights, and the company gets an A+ for their customer service. They said that no one has mentioned that they don't fit before, and that these lights should fit the "C" models. But the bracket will not fit these, as the light housing is the same diameter as the bracket.

·
Administrator
13,064 Posts
HID's with projectors would be my suggestion. Nice light, you can match the color to your headlights and have a very effective set of lights there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys,
I'm planning on upgrading the fog lights on my 300c 2013 to LED lights.
Now, do you know if this require a canbus system or this 300c model doesn't need the extra module?

Cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts