Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just when we thought that little terd was washed up, the crew at Channel 10 have re-encarnated him from the dead as he will make a guest appearance this Sunday night.

I am looking forward to a repeat of CSI!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I would flip over and watch big brother if the midget bites his ankles!!! :)

·
Registered
703 Posts
I can't stand that tool!!! Gives me another reason not to watch that crap lol

·
Registered
174 Posts
Can someone in QLD drive over to the Big Brother house, put this guy in their boot and dispose of him, please? I'm positive I saw someone suffocating because of this oxygen thief.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Supply me with a .303 and I'll do you a job better. Such a public execution would only be more befitting of John Howard.

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Supply me with a .303 and I'll do you a job better. Such a public execution would only be more befitting of John Howard.
Send an sms out that there is a party on near the BB house on the night Corey is there and I am sure he'll turn up. Just make sure your sms says that Corey will be there so there'll be lots of kids too drunk to notice anything unusal like an execution.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I reckon Corey and Travis would make a nice couple.

Also, I hope Corey makes it to Friday night games and gets his leg broken (or worse!) like Rima (poor lil vertically challenged girl).

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I reckon Corey and Travis would make a nice couple.

Also, I hope Corey makes it to Friday night games and gets his leg broken (or worse!) like Rima (poor lil vertically challenged girl).
Nah, Travis is too intelligent for Corey.

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just saw Corey go in the house and he is damn ugly. I actually want him to put those glasses back on!

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
LOL....I reckon he is good value and at the end of the day who hasn't done something like that.

·
Registered
570 Posts
LOL....I reckon he is good value and at the end of the day who hasn't done something like that.

Me!

But then I'm a borng old fart :pat:

I think the kid needs a wack across the back of the head, but I presume that he is a single child with NO parental support :dead1: and is more a product of his parents than society in general.

I was suprised by the crowd boing on Sunday night and thought that it was very un Australian, a better statement would have been silence. I also think that he is being played big time by the media. A couple of day's on Big Brother and he will be set up to be shown as a complet A hole. He should just pull his head in and shut up

1 - 16 of 16 Posts