Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This from Reuters New Service Today - June 03, 2004. Hopefully pictures will follow later today or tomorrow! Wonder why they introduced these models in Frankfurt Germany?

"Chrysler group unveils 3 products"

"Merrill Lynch analyst Stephen Reitman said in a research note that the Chrysler group showed off for the first time three vehicles set to hit the market in 2005 or 2006.

These were a large Jeep Commander built on the Jeep Grand Cherokee platform due next year, a new C-segment Sebring sedan co-developed with Mitsubishi Motors to be launched in 2006 and a Dodge Charger sedan built on the Chrysler 300 platform.

"All three models seemed attractive and winning," he wrote, but the car maker still faced intense competition from rivals also bent on rolling out new products into a market where generous incentives have become mandatory to sell cars."

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hopefully these will not be Chrome-Clads .... !!!!
Are these real pictures ....? They look more like renderings.
Maybe they need some tinkering from MathWiz ... ;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yes those are just rendered art pics... but they give a real good impression of what the car will look like, especially since they from DC themselves. There have been tons of fan conceptions out there, but ya can't really rely on any of those.

I was concerned when i heard that the charger will come in in a 4 door sedan version, but if that's what the 4 will look like, i think i'd pick it over the 2 door. I like being able to carry a more than 2 people in my car, and the 4 door is actually pretty slick.

I'm sure the production won't sit that low to the ground, and there'll probably be a few more changes, but it's lookin good so far :)

·
Registered
208 Posts
Yeah I agree with you guys, the pictures are not real. I just found them on some website and though Id post the "concept" pics.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts