Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of the Billet Caps we will be introducing soon, I do not have them in my hands yet but should have them in a few days. We also have a solid billet ball shifter that will be introduced soon (Ferrari Style).

Let me know what you think. There is a billet dipstick that is coming as well, it uses the OEM stick but has a sweet billet handle (comes as a complete unit)

·
Registered
859 Posts
Those are nice caps! Can you get them black anodized with the lettering
non-anodized so they still retains their silver color? Would it be possible to have
the word "HEMI" put on the caps also? Just curious...

Jim

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Woo Who James. These look even better than the first ones you showed a few weeks ago. Put me down for 2 sets. 2 SRT's lol.

Talk to you soon brother.

Mark

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Mighty Noid said:
Sweet looking...

but yes would we be able to order them either with our name on them or just blank?

BTW.... and the price also for a complete set.
Hey MN I just spoke with James. You can get what ever you want inscribed on the caps. He is working on pricing.

BTW MN. It showed up yesterday. Thank you very much.

·
Registered
576 Posts
FreebirdSRT said:
Hey MN I just spoke with James. You can get what ever you want inscribed on the caps. He is working on pricing.

BTW MN. It showed up yesterday. Thank you very much.
Sweet on both subjects...

Hope you enjoy it... when are you going to be able to put it on?

Want to hear your thoughts on it....

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
DUBSTER said:
SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that kit for the V6 too?
Dubster. I do not see why they would not fit on your V6. But just check under your hood and varify against these pictures, that you have the same caps. Your windshiled fluid cap should be big and yellow, etc.

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Mighty Noid said:
Sweet on both subjects...

Hope you enjoy it... when are you going to be able to put it on?

Want to hear your thoughts on it....
I plan to do the install beggining to middle of October. I leave for Route 66 Fest next week. So really won't have time to do it before.

I will let you know my thoughts on it...

I am also sending in the new Injen CAI to Matt for the upcoming Mod face off.

·
Banned
13,115 Posts
FreebirdSRT said:
Dubster. I do not see why they would not fit on your V6. But just check under your hood and varify against these pictures, that you have the same caps. Your windshiled fluid cap should be big and yellow, etc.
Thanks bro!! I will do that!!:fing02: !!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Nice, I really like the textured edge. I will likely be getting a set, just not sure if I want them blank or engraved with something. Can we have a diff word on each, denoting thier function? (strange, I know.....)

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
hemiwagn said:
Nice, I really like the textured edge. I will likely be getting a set, just not sure if I want them blank or engraved with something. Can we have a diff word on each, denoting thier function? (strange, I know.....)
I was already thinking the same thing HW. From James's PM reply earlier today. You can get enscribed what ever you want to, for a fee I am sure. But personalized none the less. :fing02:

I think doing the caps in what the OEM tops say would look great.
Have the correct Mobil one on the 6.1, 5.7, etc. oil caps. wiper blade and squirt of water for windshield resv. cap, etc.

Or you could get the cap tops in 5.7 HEMI, 6.1 SRT, HEMI, SRT, SRT8 the possibilities are endless. Even your own name or the cars name, like FreebirdSRT, DUBSTER, BIGBOB,etc.

·
Registered
382 Posts
BUMP -- James are you offering these now? How do we specify custom lettering if we want that?

·
Registered
826 Posts
I hope James doesn't mind me stepping in on his thread, but I asked the same question at the end of last week (I think it was on Friday, 10/20). Here was his reply, "I am waiting on a couple items that have shipped already to arrive prior to offering them for sale. they will be presold very soon."

hemiwagn said:
BUMP -- James are you offering these now? How do we specify custom lettering if we want that?

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
1fastsedan said:
I hope James doesn't mind me stepping in on his thread, but I asked the same question at the end of last week (I think it was on Friday, 10/20). Here was his reply, "I am waiting on a couple items that have shipped already to arrive prior to offering them for sale. they will be presold very soon."
The reason it has taken longer to be able to offer the caps for sale. I had James send me the 22Elite caps to test fit on the SRT's, when he first posted this thread. Good thing we did that. I found that the 5.7 L Oil dipstick is shorter than the 6.1 L Oil dipstick. I also found that the 5.7L Oil cap did not fit over the 6.1L oil cap. All of the 5.7 L billit caps should work with the 300,touring and limited. But since the SRT doesn't come with an engine shroud I wanted to make sure the billit cap would fit our Oil cap. In checking all the billit caps against the SRT. The Dipstick and the Oil cap are the only things that did not work. All the other Billit pieces fit the SRT fine.

So I sent James an extra OEM SRT Oil cap I had and he sent that along with an SRT Dipstick to the Billit cap manufacturer, so they could be made. Once James has all Billit parts 5.7 and 6.1 with part numbers and product in hand that they can be sold.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts